At ISAGEN, we are committed to building ethical and respectful relationships with our stakeholders, based on trust and openness, with the aim of making a contribution towards sustainability. Relationships with good energy, underpinned by human energy.
Accordingly, active listening and robust dialogue are indispensable in order to interact with greater clarity and consistency, thereby enabling feedback on our management efforts.
As a result, in 2016, we assessed our stakeholders' perceptions regarding their relationship with our Company. We asked about aspects of our management efforts such as environmental and social performance, criteria for relations and communication channels.
See how our stakeholders perceived us in 2016:
- They are willing to maintain long-term relationships with our Company.
- They feel that the criteria we have established to relate with them are evident in day-to-day actions.
- They perceive us as a human company that goes beyond the transactional and builds progress for the country.
- We engender trust, thanks to the transparency with which we act.
- Despite the uncertainty created by the new shareholding structure, they highlight the availability of our professional team in responding to their concerns.
- Communication channels are rated highly. Telephone, email and face-to-face dialogue are the preferred and most used channels.
Get in-depth information on stakeholders' perceptions about their relationship with ISAGEN.